Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Ingredients (Makes 10 cookies):
- ½ Cup butter softened
- 4 tbsp Xylitol (or more to taste)
- 1 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs - medium
- ¼ Cup cacao nibs (or if you can get your hands on good quality sugar free chocolate)
- 2 tsp vanilla
- Preheat your oven to 180°C
- Use a hand mixer to cream the softened butter and xylitol together until light and fluffy.
- Add all the other ingredients and mix well until mixture begins to thicken.
- Roll into a ball, then press into a cookie shape. Remember you are aiming for 10 cookies with this mixture amount.
- Place the cookies on a lined baking tray and bake for 10-15 minutes, or until golden brown on the edges.
- Remove and place on a baking rack to cool completely.